- Introductory Workshop on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry, Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, August 15 - 19, 2016.
- Graduate Summer School on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry, Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, July 18 - 22, 2016.
- "New methods in binational geometry", Toulouse, France, June 22 - 25, 2016.
- Homological Mirror Geometry, Banff, Canada, from March 6th to March 11th 2016.
- Algebraic Geometry Conference, Salt Lake City, UT (Summer 2015), weeks 1 and 2.
- Algebraic Geometry Graduate Student Bootcamp, Salt Lake City, UT (Summer 2015)
- Algebraic geometry Summer school and conference, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Summer 2015)
- BC-Northeastern Algebraic Geometry Conference, Northeastern University, MA (Spring 2015)
- AGNES conference, Boston College, MA (Spring 2015)
- Current developments in Moduli Theory, Northeastern University (Fall 2014)
- AGNES conference, Stony Brook, NY (Spring 2014)
- Graduate Workshop on Geometry of Hilbert schemes, Stony Brook, NY (Fall 2013)
- AGNES conference, Boston College, Boston, MA (Fall 2013)
- Hodge Theory and Classical Algebraic Geometry, OSU, Columbus, OH (Spring 2013)
- Graduate Workshop on Moduli Spaces and Bridgeland Stability, UIC, Chicago, IL (Spring 2013)
- AGNES Conference, Brown University, Providence, RI (Fall 2012)
- AMS meeting, Special Session on Geometry of Moduli Spaces of Sheaves, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KA (Spring 2012)
- AGNES conference, Stony Brook, NY (Fall 2011)
1. Current development in Moduli Theory, Northeastern University (Fall 2014), local organizer.
1. Algebraic Geometry Seminar, The University of Sheffield, Spring 2017-Current
Refereeing and reviewing:
Refereeing for the following journals: Mathematische Nachtrichten, IMRN, Journal of Algebra, Advances in Geometry.