- A local compactification of the Bridgeland stability manifold, 2020. arXiv:2006.04189
- Regulating Hartshorne's connectedness theorem, 2015 (with B. Benedetti and M. Varbaro), arXiv:1506.06277. J. Algebraic Combin., Vol. 46 (2017), pp. 33-50. PDF 26.
- Nef cones of Hilbert schemes of points on surfaces, 2015 (with J. Huizenga, Y. Lin, E. Riedl, B. Schmidt, M. Woolf and X. Zhao), arXiv:1509.04722., Algebra and Number Theory, Vol. 10 (2016), No. 4, 907–930.
- On the strange duality conjecture for abelian surfaces II, 2014 (with A.Marian, D. Oprea, and K. Yoshioka), arXiv:1402.6715, J. Algebraic Geom. 26 (2017), 475-511.
- Equations and tropicalizations of Enriques surfaces, 2016 (with C. Harris and J. Jelisiejew). arXiv:1701.02799. Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry.
- From curves to tropical Jacobians and back, 2016 (with M. Brandt and L. Chua). arXiv:1701.03194. Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry.
- PhD Thesis: Two results on divisors on moduli spaces of sheaves on algebraic surfaces: generic Strange Duality on abelian surfaces and Nef cones of Hilbert schemes of points on surfaces with irregularity zero.
- Master's Thesis: Bridgeland stability conditions on varieties with trivial canonical bundle and Fourier-Mukai transforms.
- Undergraduate Thesis: Vector bundles and characteristic classes (in Italian).
Coauthors and letter writers
- Coauthors: Bruno Benedetti (U Miami), Madeline Brandt (UC Berkeley), Lynn Chua (UC Berkeley), Corey Harris (Florida State U), Jack Huizenga (Pennsylvania State University), Joachim Jelisiejew (U Warsaw), Yinbang Lin (Northeastern University), Eric Riedl (University of Illinois at Chicago), Benjamin Schmidt (Ohio State University), Alina Marian (Northeastern University), Dragos Oprea (UC San Diego), Matteo Varbaro (Universita' di Genova), Mattew Woolf (University of Illinois at Chicago), Kota Yoshioka (Kobe University) and Xiaolei Zhao (Northeastern University).
- Letter writers: Enrico Arbarello (University of Rome I "La Sapienza"), Aaron Bertram (University of Utah), Jack Huizenga (Pennsylvania State University), Emanuele Macrì (Northeastern University), Alina Marian,